Account Manager - Personal Lines Insurance
Plymouth, MN 55441 US
Dahl Consulting is currently partnering with a leader in the insurance industry. We work one-on-one with great candidates to help connect them with local employment opportunities. This company is hiring an Account Manager - Personal Lines Insurance for a permanent position! Interested? Get more details below.
- Worksite Location: Plymouth, Minnesota
- Compensation Range: $55,000 - $70,000 annually
- Note: Candidates must have a valid Property and Casualty Insurance License - State of Minnesota
This position is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with personal lines accounts including homeowners, auto, personal umbrella, boat, and recreational vehicle insurance. Some service staff may also be involved in servicing farm, health, and other coverages, depending on the individual office/agency’s needs. Account managers will work independently to advise and service client accounts.
What you’ll do as the Account Manager - Personal Lines:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients through advising and responding to all correspondence in a quick and accurate manner
- Answer questions regarding all lines of coverage, and assist with plan and/or carrier changes, claims, requotes, and billing
- Collaborate with risk advisor to determine and meet client goals
- Support risk advisor by exercising independent judgment and discretion to communicate, evaluate, and resolve inquiries to ensure client’s needs are met
- Develop and maintain positive and effective relationships with partner insurance carriers
- Attend and actively participate in agency service training meetings
- Enter activity and other relevant information into the company’s software system(s) in accordance with company procedures
- Travel as necessary for company or training events
- High school degree or equivalent is required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- Minimum 2 years previous insurance experience in personal lines
- Valid Property and Casualty Insurance License - State of Minnesota
- Effective oral and written communication skills to effectively represent the company
- Ability to build strong, constructive relationships with a diverse range of clients, and organizational partners to discover common goals for a positive experience
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
Take the first step on your new career path! To submit yourself for consideration for this role, simply click the apply button and complete our mobile-friendly online application. Once we’ve reviewed your application details, a recruiter will reach out to you with the next steps! For questions or more information about this role, please call our office at (651) 772-9225.
As an equal-opportunity employer, Dahl Consulting welcomes candidates of all backgrounds and experiences to apply. If this position sounds like the right opportunity for you, we encourage you to take the next step and connect with us. We look forward to meeting you!