Account Processor - Entry-level
Plymouth, MN 55441 US
Join a growing team and gain great work experience with this entry-level job in the Twin Cities! Dahl Consulting is currently partnering with a leader in the insurance industry. We work one-on-one with great candidates to help connect them with employment opportunities. This company is hiring an Account Processor for a permanent role! Interested? Get more details below!
- Work Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Worksite Location: Plymouth, MN
- Hourly Rate: $20.00 per hour
Account Processor Job Summary:
As the Employee Benefits Account Processor, you will work under the support and direction of the account management team and risk advisors, processing day-to-day service requests associated with employee benefits.
What you’ll do as the Account Processor:
- Accept, process, and communicate standard tasks such as, but not limited to, issuing ID cards, evidence, simple policy changes, presentations, cancellations, reinstatements, and requotes
- Process incoming mail, including issue payments, mailing policies, and underwriting requests
- Run reports for Risk Advisors
- Attend and actively participate in agency service training meetings
- Develop positive relationships with partner insurance carriers
- Enter client activity and other relevant information into the company’s software system(s)
- Follow all federal and state regulations and best practices to avoid errors and omissions
What you’ll bring to the role as the Account Processor:
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous work experience in insurance or another service industry is helpful, but not required
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to build strong, constructive relationships with a diverse range of clients and organizational partners to discover common goals for a positive experience
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be able to travel to different company locations for meetings, as well as various locations throughout the state and potentially the region for client meetings
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including overtime, nights, and weekends to attend events and meetings as needed
Take the first step on your new career path! To submit yourself for consideration for this role, simply click the apply button and complete our mobile-friendly online application. Once we’ve reviewed your application details, a recruiter will reach out to you with the next steps! For questions or more information about this role, please call our office at (651) 772-9225.
As an equal-opportunity employer, Dahl Consulting welcomes candidates of all backgrounds and experiences to apply. If this position sounds like the right opportunity for you, we encourage you to take the next step and connect with us. We look forward to meeting you!