Sartell, MN 56377 US
- Worksite Location: Sartell, MN (in-office with remote flexibility)
- Compensation: $60,000 - $80,000 annually, depending on experience
The Accountant is responsible for overseeing the entire accounting process within the company. This person will be responsible for developing processes and procedures in support of a rapidly growing company. This role is the lead Accountant for all financial transactions and the immediate supervisor of the current bookkeeper.
What you’ll do as an Accountant:
- Work in conjunction with CPA
- Identify and implement process efficiencies related to the accounting function
- Prepare, analyze, and review financial statements using accounting principles
- Prepare reports such as balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other documents that project the organization's financial position
- Responsible for general ledger account setup and maintenance
- Support external audit requests
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- 2+ years of accounting or finance-related experience
- Experience with QuickBooks Enterprise
As an equal-opportunity employer, Dahl Consulting welcomes candidates of all backgrounds and experiences to apply. If this position sounds like the right opportunity for you, we encourage you to take the next step and connect with us. We look forward to meeting you!