Duluth, MN 55811 US
- Worksite Location: On-site in Duluth, MN
- Salary: $85,000-110,000 annually, based on skills & experience, plus 10% yearly bonus
What you'll do as the Accounting Manager:
- Lead the timely completion of the period-end close process, ensuring timely, accurate and complete journal entries and reconciliations.
- Implement and maintain compliance of effective internal controls over general accounting processes.
- Ensure policies and processes are being followed across all areas of General Accounting.
- Lead the General Accounting team to ensure the team is developing and performance is being met.
- Explain complex processes and financial impacts to the business.
- Process owner for Chart of Account updates and changes.
- Improve systems, procedures and policies, initiate corrective actions, provide recommendations.
- Act as liaison to the Accounting & Finance Center of Excellence team members and management.
- Act as liaison to external auditors.
- Act as liaison for system updates to ensure accounting records are complete and accurate.
- Provide input in developing objectives, strategies, and tactics from an accounting and financial perspective.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience; Manufacturing industry experience preferred but not required.
- CPA required or in progress to be completed in a reasonable timeframe.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate professionally throughout all levels of the organization.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Ability to manage time and competing priorities while consistently meeting deadlines is critical.
- Ability to adapt to fast-paced and changing environment. Willingness to assist in the evolving business needs.
Take the first step on your new career path! To submit yourself for consideration for this role, simply click the apply button and complete our mobile-friendly online application. Once we've reviewed your application details, a recruiter will reach out to you with next steps! For questions or more information about this role, please call our office at (651) 772-9225.
As an equal opportunity employer, Dahl Consulting welcomes candidates of all backgrounds and experiences to apply. If this position sounds like the right opportunity for you, we encourage you to take the next step and connect with us. We look forward to meeting you!