Accounts Payable Specialist
St. Cloud, MN 56303 US
- Worksite Location: St. Cloud, MN
- Match and code invoices, Purchase Orders, and Packing slips and review for accuracy. Enter invoices into the accounting system.
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Work with Purchasing Lead to resolve invoice discrepancies.
- Work with Customer Service and Sales to obtain and process reimbursements.
- Complete credit card processing and payments for company credit card accounts.
- Maintain vendor files. Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries.
- Prepare and complete online banking deposit of scanned customer checks.
- Post customer payments by obtaining and recording wires, Automated Clearing House (ACH’s), check and credit card transactions.
- Maintain and implement internal fiscal controls and procedures.
- Prepare and send monthly customer account statements.
- Complete customer requests, i.e., ACH information requests, invoice processing forms, W-9 requests, credit reference requests, etc.
What you need to be an Accounting Assistant:
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related degree required.
- 2 years of previous related accounting experience and/or training required.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to work with and understand numbers and numerical sequences.
- Advanced knowledge of internet programs and the Microsoft Office programs including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing/entering financial and payroll information.
As an equal opportunity employer, Dahl Consulting welcomes candidates of all backgrounds and experiences to apply. If this position sounds like the right opportunity for you, we encourage you to take the next step and connect with us. We look forward to meeting you!