Accounts Receivable Specialist - Polaris
Plymouth, MN 55447 US
- Contract Duration: 6 months
- Worksite Location: Plymouth, MN
As the Accounts Receivable Specialist, you will be responsible for the daily tasks related to monitoring missed and late payments. You will contact clients to research any discrepancies and collect on past due invoices for a portfolio of outfitter accounts. You will effectively communicate and support the Polaris Adventures revenue goals while providing the highest quality of customer service.
What you’ll do as an Accounts Receivable Specialist:
- Serve as a champion for success in collecting invoiced revenue from outfitters in our network
- Identify and contact outfitters with overdue balances
- Investigate reasons for overdue payments
- Work collaboratively with the Account Management Team to recommend payment plans to be approved
- Follow up on payment plans to ensure they are being adhered to.
- Closely monitor challenged accounts flagging early indicators that they may be struggling financially (late payments, partial payments, etc.)
- Maintain accurate records of all collection activities
- Prepare reports on collection activities
- Work cross-functionally to resolve billing disputes
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred, or
- 3+ years of related experience in finance or accounts receivable
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency with MS Office tools including Advanced Excel Knowledge
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain complex financial concepts to non-financial colleagues
To learn more about working for Polaris through DAHL, visit www.dahlconsulting.com/work4polaris/
As an equal-opportunity employer, Dahl Consulting welcomes candidates of all backgrounds and experiences to apply. If this position sounds like the right opportunity for you, we encourage you to take the next step and connect with us. We look forward to meeting you!