Agriculture Technical Support Specialist - Part-Time
Westminster, CO 80003 US
- Contract Duration: 5 months
- Worksite Location: Westminster, CO
- Compensation: $22.00 per hour
The Agriculture Technical Support Specialist provides a basic level of assistance to business partners, resellers, and end-users along with internal Trimble teams relating to product information and technical support. The internship provides an opportunity to interact with Precision Agriculture and GPS systems used by the modern-day farmer.
Why Work with DAHL?
At DAHL, we want to get to know each candidate we interact with as a person, not just as a resume. Our recruiting team are like career counselors who connect candidates to careers with amazing companies, at NO COST to you. Partner with us to find a great opportunity with a company that not only values the talent you bring to your role but also you as an individual! If you're not sure what that looks like, let us help.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer the following:
- Employee health benefit offering (medical, dental, vision), including family coverage
- Flexible schedules and work locations available
- Retirement plan options and 401(k) employer match
- Access to health and wellness app
- BONUS opportunities for reviews and referrals
- Weekly paychecks
- Provide fast and efficient Tier 1 customer service to business partners, dealers, and end-users
- Redirect incorrectly routed cases submitted in the region to Priority Support
- Work closely with Priority Support for technical support and product issues
- Provide input to the team and manager on competitive products and activities
- Candidates currently pursuing their undergraduate degree or in the second year of their associate's program in business, Agriculture Business, or Agriculture field
- Experienced with Microsoft Office applications
- Experience working in the agriculture field or having an agriculture-related background
- Must be comfortable with learning new computer applications
- Customer service experience or experience in a customer-facing role
- Fluent in English, multilingual accepted
- Possess strong problem-solving skills
Dahl Consulting is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package to eligible employees that will allow you to choose the best coverage to meet your family’s needs. For details, please review the DAHL Benefits Summary: https://www.dahlconsulting.com/benefits-w2fta/
As an equal-opportunity employer, Dahl Consulting welcomes candidates of all backgrounds and experiences to apply. If this position sounds like the right opportunity for you, we encourage you to take the next step and connect with us. We look forward to meeting you!