Application Support Specialist
Brooklyn Park, MN 55428 US
- Worksite Location: Brooklyn Park, MN – Hybrid or 100% Remote!
- Salary range: $70,000-$80,000 per year, depending on experience
As a full-time Applications Support Specialist, you will be responsible for providing technical support for products, solving client issues, needs, requests, and ideas, and ensuring all requests are resolved quickly and with a positive attitude. Tasks include critical thinking, effective internal and external communication, and investigating root cause resolution. You will handle multiple client requests with the highest level of professional service and will proactively learn the product, troubleshoot problems, understand when to escalate a request, and communicate issues for greater awareness.
What you’ll do as the Application Support Specialist:
- Respond to client emails/calls about the supported applications
- Serve as an internal resource for all technical inquiries regarding software
- Maintain updates made to Jira tickets, e.g., client/internal communication, investigation notes, or any relevant information about the problem/request
- Escalate tickets that cannot be completed by Support as needed to appropriate departments
- Regularly monitor and maintain ticket status updates with the client/reporter
- Identify and raise critical related issues to the appropriate team
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent education/technical support experience
- 3+ years’ experience in a relevant technical support role
- Ability to create and modify queries
- Strong working knowledge of browser debugging using the browser dev tools
- Experience with Azure DevOps, JIRA, or similar ticket-tracking software
- Understanding of APIs (experience with Postman a plus)
- Pharmacy and/or Healthcare experience preferred
- Aptitude for acquiring strong industry knowledge
- Proficient with Microsoft tools Outlook, Teams, Word, and Excel
As an equal-opportunity employer, Dahl Consulting welcomes candidates of all backgrounds and experiences to apply. If this position sounds like the right opportunity for you, we encourage you to take the next step and connect with us. We look forward to meeting you!