Associate Account Manager - Personal Lines
Rochester, MN 55901 US
Are you looking for a job with growth opportunities? Dahl Consulting is currently partnering with a leading company in the insurance industry. We work one-on-one with great candidates to help connect them with local employment opportunities. This company is hiring an Associate Account Manager for a contract-to-hire position! Interested? Get more details below!
- Worksite Location: Rochester, MN
- Salary Range: $44,000-$48,000 annually
The Associate Account Manager will be responsible for managing the relationships and day-to-day service requests associated with personal lines accounts in support of the producing risk advisor. This role may also be involved in servicing farm, health, and other coverages, depending on the office and agency’s needs.
Why Work with DAHL?
At DAHL, we want to get to know each candidate we interact with as a person, not just as a resume. Our recruiting team are like career counselors who connect candidates to careers with amazing companies, at NO COST to you. Partner with us to find a great opportunity with a company that not only values the talent you bring to your role but also you as an individual! If you're not sure what that looks like, let us help.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer the following:
- Employee health benefit offering (medical, dental, vision), including family coverage
- Flexible schedules and work locations available
- Retirement plan options and 401(k) employer match
- Access to health and wellness app
- BONUS opportunities for reviews and referrals
- Weekly paychecks
- Assist with coverage questions, plan/carrier changes, claims, requotes, and billing
- Collaborate with risk advisor to determine and meet client goals
- Evaluate and process client requests to ensure appropriate coverage is met
- Resolve inquiries on service problems, billing, and claims
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with partner insurance carriers
- Enter activity and other relevant information into software systems
- High school diploma or equivalent; bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1+ years of customer service experience; insurance industry experience preferred
- Property and casualty insurance license or ability to obtain property and casualty insurance license
- Excellent attention to detail with organizational skills
Take the first step on your new career path! To submit yourself for consideration for this role, simply click the apply button and complete our mobile-friendly online application. Once we've reviewed your application details, a recruiter will reach out to you with the next steps! For questions or more information about this role, please call our office at (651) 772-9225.
As an equal-opportunity employer, Dahl Consulting welcomes candidates of all backgrounds and experiences to apply. If this position sounds like the right opportunity for you, we encourage you to take the next step and connect with us. We look forward to meeting you!