Business Development Representative - Entry-level
Minneapolis, MN 55411 US
- Worksite Location: On-site in Minneapolis, MN
- Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-6:00 pm CST
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for driving new business and increasing the qualified pipeline of new opportunities. This individual will be making high-volume outbound calls to consumers who have responded to marketing campaigns, qualifying these leads, and moving them through the sales pipeline. In addition to outbound dialing, Business Development Representatives will be responsible for data collection; ensuring required information is entered into a CRM system, and additional administrative duties as needed.
Why Work with DAHL?
At DAHL, we want to get to know each candidate we interact with as a person, not just as a resume. Our recruiting team are like career counselors who connect candidates to careers with amazing companies, at NO COST to you. Partner with us to find a great opportunity with a company that not only values the talent you bring to your role but also you as an individual! If you're not sure what that looks like, let us help.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer the following:
- Employee health benefit offering (medical, dental, vision), including family coverage
- Flexible schedules and work locations available
- Retirement plan options and 401(k) employer match
- Access to health and wellness app
- BONUS opportunities for reviews and referrals
- Weekly paychecks
- Responsible for a high volume of outbound activities (phone, email, etc.)
- Effectively educate consumers and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities
- Meet established outbound objectives and metrics
- Accurately and thoroughly document each end-user conversation in the system
- Responsible for data quality, including self-audit work
- Demonstrate a superior attitude and represent the company’s brand
- Utilize available resources to stay current with company products and operations
- Support cross-functional needs
- Associates degree or experience to match
- 1-3+ years of phone-based customer service/call center experience
- Computer, CRM, and data entry experience
- Excellent communication, investigation, and listening skills
As an equal-opportunity employer, Dahl Consulting welcomes candidates of all backgrounds and experiences to apply. If this position sounds like the right opportunity for you, we encourage you to take the next step and connect with us. We look forward to meeting you!