Construction Billing Specialist
670 County Road B West, MN 55113 US
If you are looking for a satisfying, rewarding opportunity, with a variety of duties, check out this new role! Dahl Consulting is currently partnering with a leading engineering consultant. We work one-on-one with great candidates to help connect them with employment opportunities. This company is hiring a Construction Billing Specialist for a permanent role! Interested? Get more details below
- Worksite Location: Saint Paul, MN
You would join an existing team of accounting professionals and be responsible for some of the daily accounting duties. This is a great opportunity to gain insight into overall business operations while performing core accounting competencies.
What you will do as the Construction Billing Specialist:
- Project cost accounting
- Work closely with Project Managers to generate accurate client billings
- Process client invoices into third party portals
- Work closely with Project Managers on collection of past due accounts
- Input and maintain project financial information in Deltek software
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or 3-5 years of equivalent experience
- High attention to detail
- Team-oriented and strong work ethic
- Proficient and accurate data entry skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, shift focus if needed to assist other staff
- Maintain a well-organized system to account for various information processed
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
Take the first step on your new career path! To submit yourself for consideration for this role, simply click the apply button and complete our mobile-friendly online application. Once we’ve reviewed your application details, a recruiter will reach out to you with next steps! For questions or more information about this role, please call our office at (651) 772-9225.
As an equal opportunity employer, Dahl Consulting welcomes candidates of all backgrounds and experiences to apply. If this position sounds like the right opportunity for you, we encourage you to take the next step and connect with us. We look forward to meeting you!