Customer Service Representative
Saint Paul, MN 55102 US
- Contract Duration: 3-months
- Worksite Location: Hybrid in Saint Paul, MN (3 days in office)
Customer Service Representative Job Summary:
The main function of a Customer Service Representative is to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. A typical Customer Service Representative is responsible for determining the client’s issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed. Customer service agents may be inbound, outbound or a combination of both.
What you’ll do as a Customer Service Representative:
- Resolve customers’ service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
What you’ll bring to the Customer Service Representative role:
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- 2-4 years of customer service-related experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
Take the first step on your new career path! To submit yourself for consideration for this role, simply click the apply button and complete our mobile-friendly online application. Once we’ve reviewed your application details, a recruiter will reach out to you with next steps! For questions or more information about this role, please call our office at (651) 772-9225.
As an equal opportunity employer, Dahl Consulting welcomes candidates of all backgrounds and experiences to apply. If this position sounds like the right opportunity for you, we encourage you to take the next step and connect with us. We look forward to meeting you!