Fiber Senior Buyer
Golden Valley, MN 55426 US
- Contract Duration: 6-Months
- Worksite Location: Golden Valley, MN
The Fiber space is a dynamic and fun industry. The Fiber Senior Buyer - NA Cartons will demonstrate high learning agility, cross-functional team collaboration and process leadership to deliver sustainable results in service, quality, and cost. This role will lead partnerships with our businesses, supply chain, and technical stakeholders to elevate strategic value. The role will partner closely with the Global Sourcing Center to develop and lead Sourcing strategy, manage Source to Pay, and drive robust HMM pipeline deliverables.
What you’ll do as the Fiber Senior Buyer:
- Lead strong partnerships with Operating Units to advance category strategies aligned with business priorities.
- Collaborate across Sourcing, SC, ITQ and businesses to drive cost, supply, and innovation pipeline initiatives.
- Lead financial rigor through the monthly financial management process.
- Understand key cost drivers and underlying market dynamics to provide proactive impacts to category financials.
- Drive HMM and Total Value pipeline development and execution.
- Lead service improvement initiatives to reduce risk and drive sustaining supply options across the category.
- Build and elevate category depth to spark new thinking; inform category strategy development, connect sourcing tools and supplier capabilities to stakeholder needs and business priorities.
- Leverage Source to Pay framework to advance category deliverables. Play an active role in process and systems improvements within Sourcing.
What you’ll bring to the Fiber Senior Buyer role:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to collaborate, influence and motivate others. Build and maintain strong relationships up and across the Supply Chain, GSC, ITQ and Operating Units.
- Ability to "connect the dots" and utilize strategic thinking; demonstrates curiosity.
- Organized and detail focused; strong understanding of Sourcing tools & process.
- Learns quickly and can apply skills to new projects or situations.
- Demonstrates curiosity and passion for learning and continuous improvement.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Take the first step on your new career path! To submit yourself for consideration for this role, simply click the apply button and complete our mobile-friendly online application. Once we’ve reviewed your application details, a recruiter will reach out to you with next steps! For questions or more information about this role, please call our office at (651) 772-9225.
As an equal opportunity employer, Dahl Consulting welcomes candidates of all backgrounds and experiences to apply. If this position sounds like the right opportunity for you, we encourage you to take the next step and connect with us. We look forward to meeting you!