Maplewood, MN 55144 US
- Contract Duration: 12 months
- Worksite Location: Maplewood, MN
Financial Analyst Job Description
As a Financial Analyst, you will research and analyze customer-specific payments, adjustments, delinquencies, and creditworthiness to identify root cause issues and implement preventative action plans. This individual will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world.
What you’ll do as a Financial Analyst:
- Partner with business group customers and internal teams such as customer service, POD, and transportation to analyze and resolve all types of credit and returns complaints
- Analyze and identify payment deductions from customers and/or perform vigorous collection activities and obtain repayment
- Analyze customer orders according to credit policies, customer status, and risk to release or maintain hold for past due/delinquent accounts
- Answer calls and address customer issues by telephone and/or perform collection activities by phone
- Implement improvements in customer satisfaction by identifying trends, problems, and barriers
- Provide insight, make recommendations, and develop proactive solutions as part of the organization's continuous improvement culture
- Apply analytical skills to interpret trends and the company's data-generated reporting systems, applications, and databases
- Lead projects and ensure deadlines are met
What you’ll bring to the Financial Analyst role:
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- Experience with customer service processes and systems, including, Salesforce and SAP
- Demonstrated skills and knowledge in financial statements analysis, negotiation, and credit and financial counsel principles
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Power BI Reporting
- Strong organizational and soft skills
- Demonstrate strong initiative with process improvement activities and ability to influence change management activities
- Experience leading/participating in Lean Sigma projects, cross-functional teams, or equivalent
Take the first step on your new career path! To submit yourself for consideration for this role, simply click the apply button and complete our mobile-friendly online application. Once we’ve reviewed your application details, a recruiter will reach out to you with the next steps! For questions or more information about this role, please call our office at (651) 772-9225.
As an equal-opportunity employer, Dahl Consulting welcomes candidates of all backgrounds and experiences to apply. If this position sounds like the right opportunity for you, we encourage you to take the next step and connect with us. We look forward to meeting you!