Rigby, ID 83442 US
- Contract Duration: 6 months
- Worksite Location: Rigby, ID
The Human Resources Coordinator will perform HR-related functions to support Teton Outfitters Apparel Portfolio. The main duties include assisting with HR processes and activities including hourly staffing and orientation, employee relations and engagement, policy enforcement, and maintaining personnel records. In addition, this role requires the confidence and skillset to work independently and partner with businesses to drive results.
What you’ll do as a HR Coordinator:
- Support and lead HR activities, including interviewing and selection, policy enforcement, orientation and training, new hire processes, and employee relations
- Facilitate onboarding which includes coordinating tours, planning/conducting new hire Orientation and communicating with new hires and leadership
- Organize and maintain personnel records in accordance with legal record retention policies and site procedures
- Assist with record keeping and documentation on employee relations issues and corrective action steps in the disciplinary action process
- Oversee and supervise employee performance management standards including in the areas of productivity, safety, and quality
- Maintain updated HR systems by processing transactions related to hiring, lateral moves, terminations, compensation changes, etc.
- Prepare documents and communication that support staffing and other HR operational processes (e.g. onboarding packets, benefits guides, recruiting, etc.)
- Design and create marketing materials for the purposes of recruiting and community engagement
- Answer employees’ queries about HR-related issues or scenarios. Partner with HR and Operations leaders to navigate employee relations scenarios.
- Manage payroll and timecard auditing/processing
- Complete projects/initiatives that maintain a positive work environment and high employee engagement
- Ensure management consistency and compliance with federal and state employment laws
- High school degree required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- HR certification/experience preferred
- Sound judgment with the ability to integrate HR practices into business processes
- Strong customer focus and excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective organizational and planning skills
- Ability to collaborate both in person and virtually
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, experience with HR software, and payroll administration preferred
To learn more about working for Polaris through DAHL, visit www.dahlconsulting.com/work4polaris/
As an equal-opportunity employer, Dahl Consulting welcomes candidates of all backgrounds and experiences to apply. If this position sounds like the right opportunity for you, we encourage you to take the next step and connect with us. We look forward to meeting you!