Human Resources Generalist
Drayton, ND 58225 US
- Worksite Location: On-site in Drayton, ND
- Salary Range: $70,000-80,000
What you'll do as the Human Resources Generalist:
- Partner with local factory management to effectively resolve hourly employee relations issues with a focus on being an Employer of Choice.
- Consult and coordinate closely with corporate HR staff on hourly employee recruiting, benefits, HRIS, labor relations, communications, and other HR matters.
- Work to determine factory vacancies and provide recruitment efforts to fill open positions; duties include posting open position, tracking applicants, interview & selection and orientation.
- Effectively communicate and administer Company policies, procedures and collective bargaining agreements.
- Assist local management with employee layoffs, recall and tracking.
- Gather and maintain timely maintenance of hourly employee records within Company’s HRIS system.
- Monitor and maintain employee attendance program.
- Work with factory management to ensure new hires are orientated effectively and all appropriate employees take part in annual orientation.
Coordinate grievance process, working with Factory management on resolution.
- Support positive rollouts of companywide HR-related initiatives.
- Oversee the drug and alcohol testing program.
What you will bring to the role as a Human Resources Generalist:
- Minimum 2-year degree in human resources or a related field.
- 3-5 years of human resources experience, preferably in an industrial environment.
- Strong computer skills, including use of Microsoft Word and Excel applications.
- Strong administrative abilities, including time management.
- Must have a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
As an equal opportunity employer, Dahl Consulting welcomes candidates of all backgrounds and experiences to apply. If this position sounds like the right opportunity for you, we encourage you to take the next step and connect with us. We look forward to meeting you!