Leave of Absence Coordinator
Saint Paul, MN 55101 US
Seeking a new job opportunity in the Saint Paul area? Don’t miss this role! Dahl Consulting is currently partnering with a leader in the insurance industry. We work one-on-one with great candidates to help connect them with local employment opportunities. This Company is hiring a Leave of Absence Coordinator for a contract position! Interested? Get more details below.
- Contract Duration: 6 months
- Worksite Location: Saint Paul, MN
- Compensation: $24.00-$25.00 per hour
Leave of Absence Coordinator Job Description:
As the Absence Coordinator, you will coordinate the administration of employee leave of absence programs such as disability, FMLA, workers' compensation, military, and personal leave. This individual will also advise employees on eligibility, status, and other matters related to leave of absence.
What you’ll do as the Leave of Absence Coordinator:
- Consult with and advise employees on eligibility, provisions, and other matters related to leave of absence
- Respond to cases forwarded by the Employee Services Unit call center
- Maintain leave records and documents
- Maintain and operate absence management systems and keep leave status up to date within two leave systems
- Assist in the review/update of leave-related information or communications
- Provide support to leave managers and other team members
Take the first step on your new career path! To submit yourself for consideration for this role, simply click the apply button and complete our mobile-friendly online application. Once we’ve reviewed your application details, a recruiter will reach out to you with next steps! For questions or more information about this role, please call our office at (651) 772-9225.
As an equal opportunity employer, Dahl Consulting welcomes candidates of all backgrounds and experiences to apply. If this position sounds like the right opportunity for you, we encourage you to take the next step and connect with us. We look forward to meeting you!