On-site Shipping & Receiving Clerk
Minneapolis, MN 55401 US
Join a growing team and gain great work experience! Dahl Consulting is currently partnering with a leading company in the business-to-business service industry. We work one-on-one with great candidates to help connect them with employment opportunities. This company is hiring a Shipping and Receiving Clerk for a contract-to-hire role! Interested? Get more details below!
- Worksite Location: Minneapolis, MN (onsite)
- Compensation: $18.00-$19.00 per hour
Shipping and Receiving Clerk Job Description
The Shipping & Receiving Clerk will be responsible for a wide range of functions at a client site. This can include, but is not limited to, typical office functions such as copy/print work, mail, scanning, hospitality, and reception. The Shipping & Receiving Clerk is tasked with meeting the client's requirements as spelled out in the contract.
Why Work with DAHL?
At DAHL, we want to get to know each candidate we interact with as a person, not just as a resume. Our recruiting team are like career counselors who connect candidates to careers with amazing companies, at NO COST to you. Partner with us to find a great opportunity with a company that not only values the talent you bring to your role but also you as an individual! If you're not sure what that looks like, let us help.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer the following:
- Employee health benefit offering (medical, dental, vision), including family coverage
- Flexible schedules and work locations available
- Retirement plan options and 401(k) employer match
- Access to health and wellness app
- BONUS opportunities for reviews and referrals
- Weekly paychecks
What you will do as a Shipping & Receiving Clerk:
- Pack and prepare materials for shipment and distribution
- Use client or company-designated control systems to ensure accuracy of job and inventory accuracy
- Receive, sort & deliver mail to client specifications
- Prepare outgoing mail using client-site mailing equipment
- Produce, finish, and deliver finished product based on end-user request
- Use company-provided and/or customer-provided software to schedule and bill print/copy jobs
- Scan originals into client-designated locations
- Properly process original document to client specifications
- Use shipping systems (UPS, FedEx, etc.) and client systems to receive and ship client items
What you will bring to the role as a Shipping & Receiving Clerk:
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior customer service experience
- 1+ years of industry experience in similar field or job duties
- Ability to work with detailed information accurately
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodations
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook and software
- Valid Driver's license and clean driving record may be required
Take the first step on your new career path! To submit yourself for consideration for this role, simply click the apply button and complete our mobile-friendly online application. Once we’ve reviewed your application details, a recruiter will reach out to you with the next steps! For questions or more information about this role, please call our office at (651) 772-9225.
As an equal-opportunity employer, Dahl Consulting welcomes candidates of all backgrounds and experiences to apply. If this position sounds like the right opportunity for you, we encourage you to take the next step and connect with us. We look forward to meeting you!