Owner Connection Representative - Polaris
Plymouth (Bass Creek), MN 55442 US
- Contract Duration: 6-months
- Worksite Location: Hybrid in Plymouth (Bass Creek), MN (2 days in office; 3 days remote)
- Hours: 9:00am-6:00pm, Monday-Friday
Owner Connection Representative Job Summary:
Polaris Owner Connection Representatives (OCRs) strive to provide world class consumer service to Polaris owners and represent the voice of the consumer within the organization throughout Polaris’ dealer partner network. As an OCR, you will be a member of a cross-functional team environment supporting and training our first level (outsourced) consumer service team and managing daily interactions with other Central Service Teams and/or Product Groups. OCRs are empowered to resolve escalated cases with timely & accurate service solutions that promote Polaris brand advocacy.
What you’ll do as an Owner Connection Representative at Polaris:
- Empowered to deliver solutions that provide a positive owner experience while identifying opportunities to educate consumers on proper use or maintenance of our products that ensure future satisfaction.
- Tactical problem solver that provides research and assistance to solve issues between Polaris Dealers, Technical Service Representatives and Consumers.
- See beyond the immediate issue at hand and identify opportunities to delight consumers and dealers with proactive solutions.
- Accountable for follow-up with consumers to assure problems/issues receive a timely response or resolution.
- Establish and maintain positive consumer relationships, internally and externally.
- Create content for Self-Help or Knowledge Base article(s) that results in deflected contacts for known issues or FAQs.
- Supports outsource contact center personnel with tools, process and information to drive consumer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, open to Associate's degree
- Minimum of two years direct or phone interactions with consumer
- Powersports or motorcycle dealership experience preferred
- Strong desire to deliver industry-leading consumer service and build strong consumer relationships
- High level of curiosity and soft skills that align with Polaris Core Values Strong prioritization skills and attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage stressful interactions
- Exceptional verbal and written skills, ability to connect with audience and articulate thoughts, while building swift trust with consumers
- Current knowledge of computer software and applications preferred – Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office Suite of products, and SharePoint (CRM365 preferred, but not required)
- Ability learn quickly and have basic technical aptitude
- Minimum requirement to type 53+ WPM
Take the first step on your new career path! To submit yourself for consideration for this role, simply click the apply button and complete our mobile-friendly online application. Once we’ve reviewed your application details, a recruiter will reach out to you with next steps! For questions or more information about this role, please call our office at (651) 772-9225.
As an equal opportunity employer, Dahl Consulting welcomes candidates of all backgrounds and experiences to apply. If this position sounds like the right opportunity for you, we encourage you to take the next step and connect with us. We look forward to meeting you!