Willmar, MN 56201 US
Dahl Consulting is currently partnering with a leading multi-faceted company. We work one-on-one with great candidates to help connect them with local employment opportunities. This company is hiring a Human Resources Operations Manager for a permanent position! Interested? Get more details below.
- Worksite Location: Willmar, MN
- Salary Range: $100,000-125,000
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborates with HR Specialists, HR team members and company leaders to develop and deliver effective compensation and benefits programs.
- Leads payroll process for all customer companies, facilitates planning initiatives and process updates, supports and coaches HR team members with payroll responsibilities.
- Oversees the structure and processes for company worker’s compensation programs.
- Facilitates the design, development and administration of compensation and incentive plans and related administrative processes that are aligned to each company’s values, strategies and business goals.
- Initiates and maintains relationships with insurance partners, providers, claims adjusters, etc. Serves as company liaison working through any service issues or concerns with vendor relationships to foster successful service delivery.
- Stays at the forefront of industry trends, conducts ongoing research into emerging trends, issues and best practices. Provides data analysis and recommendations that effectively support the achievement of employee engagement goals.
- Conducts periodic audits on benefits and compensation practices to ensure market competitiveness and compliance.
The ideal candidate will have the following educational and experience background:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or other related discipline. Relevant experience may substitute for the degree requirement.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP), Certified Benefits Specialist (CEBS), SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential preferred
- 5+ years of experience working in payroll
- 3+ years team leadership experience
- 3+ years of experience supporting workers compensation practices
- Experience using HRIS software, UKG preferred.
- Have an understanding of Human Resources principles, knowledge and best practices in compensation benefit plan design and administration
- Knowledge of applicable Federal, State, and local rules, regulations and/or statutes related to compensation, benefits and payroll
- Mastery of filing and administration requirements for workers compensation, benefits and payroll related compliance documentation
- Strong time management and organizational skills to prioritize and manage multiple deadlines to deliver successful results as a team
- Advanced computer proficiency including substantial familiarity working with HR information systems and Microsoft Office software applications
- Ability to conduct research, analyze information and present findings in a concise format
- Customer-service orientation; excellent communications skills; ability to interact effectively and establish cooperative working relationships with people at all levels of the organization
- Experience effectively working with a diverse workforce across multiple locations
- Strong and collaborative leadership style adept at cohesively leading employees in multiple different positions
- Additionally, the ideal candidate will have high energy, be adaptable to change, enjoy fast work pace, live with honesty and integrity, and bring a sense of humor to our team
Are you eager to further your career in Human Resources? To submit yourself for consideration for this role, simply click the apply button and complete our mobile-friendly online application. Once we’ve reviewed your application details, a recruiter will reach out to you with the next steps! For questions or more information about this role, please call our office at (651) 772-9225.
As an equal-opportunity employer, Dahl Consulting welcomes candidates of all backgrounds and experiences to apply. If this position sounds like the right opportunity for you, we encourage you to take the next step and connect with us. We look forward to meeting you!