Regulatory Reporting Manager
Lake Elmo, MN 55042 US
- Worksite Location: Lake Elmo, MN
As a Regulatory Reporting Manager, you will be responsible for the timely and accurate filing of all the Bank and Holding Company regulatory reports.
What you’ll do as a Regulatory Reporting Manager:
- Manage the timely and accurate completion of all regulatory reports including Bank Call Report, FR Y-9C, FR Y-9LP FR 2900, FR Y-8, etc.
- Technical expert for all regulatory filings and certain regulations including Regulation W
- Lead and direct indirect reports that assist with the completion of regulatory reports
- Responsible for calculating and monitoring regulatory capital and forecasted regulatory capital for the holding company and the bank
- Assist with the month-end close process including preparing and reviewing journal entries
- Review daily/monthly account reconciliations
- Responsible for financial statement review, analysis, and variance evaluation
- Evaluate and document the regulatory impact of significant transactions
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 10+ years of regulatory reporting experience
- Public accounting experience preferred
- CPA certification preferred
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good leadership and project management skills
As an equal-opportunity employer, Dahl Consulting welcomes candidates of all backgrounds and experiences to apply. If this position sounds like the right opportunity for you, we encourage you to take the next step and connect with us. We look forward to meeting you!