Senior Cost Accountant
Detroit Lakes, MN 56501 US
Are you a self-starter? Check out this role! Dahl Consulting is currently partnering with a leading manufacturing company. We work one-on-one with great candidates to help connect them with employment opportunities. We are hiring a Senior Cost Accountant for a permanent role. Interested? Get more details below!
- Worksite Location: Detroit Lakes, MN
As our Senior Cost Accountant, you will help the Accounting Team analyze production costs, accounting processes, and systems relating to the manufacturing of our products that help control and monitor one of the world’s most valuable and limited resources– Water! This position works in our Detroit Lakes, MN location.
What you’ll do as a Senior Cost Accountant:
- Maintain and update standard cost models for products
- Help drive improved margins and profitability
- Analyze production costs such as inventory, labor, and overhead
- Identify variances, trends, and cost-saving opportunities
- Assess accounting processes and systems
- Recommend improvements to enhance accuracy and efficiency
- Uphold and improve internal controls
- Assist with the month-end close for Standard Division
- 4-year degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business is required
- 5+ years of related experience
- Demonstrated experience with manufacturing accounting principles
- Experience in cost accounting including inventory, costing, financial statements, variance analysis, etc.
- Must be a team player and willing to build business partnerships across the production floor and locations
Take the first step on your new career path! To submit yourself for consideration for this role, simply click the apply button and complete our mobile-friendly online application. Once we’ve reviewed your application details, a recruiter will reach out to you with the next steps! For questions or more information about this role, please call our office at (651) 772-9225.
As an equal-opportunity employer, Dahl Consulting welcomes candidates of all backgrounds and experiences to apply. If this position sounds like the right opportunity for you, we encourage you to take the next step and connect with us. We look forward to meeting you!