Senior Cost Accountant
St Paul, MN 55110 US
- Worksite Location: St. Paul, MN – Hybrid
- Compensation: $106,000 annually + performance bonuses
This company designs custom motion control systems for cars, planes, trains, automobiles, ATVs, consumer electronics, medical equipment, and anything that needs to move comfortably. They were founded on the belief that life's highest purpose is for each person to fulfill his or her true potential. To this end, they are committed to providing an environment that supports and encourages the growth and development of their employees, where they have a meaningful and fulfilling job, where they can bring their whole self to work, and where they are trained, empowered, and trusted to carry out their work to the best of their ability.
What you will do as a Senior Cost Accountant:
- Monitor ERP software and be a liaison for software monitoring company
- Consult with area managers and Coworkers to identify and document business needs and objectives, identify problems, and determine input and output requirements, data usage requirements, and security requirements
- Provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures
- Perform ad hoc analysis and reporting when requested
- Create or assist others in the writing of user documentation, instructions, and procedures
- Monitor and document post-implementation problems and revision requests.
- Prepare time and cost estimates for completing projects
- Work closely with the Systems team to support functional areas (i.e. Operations, Finance, Sales
- Marketing, and Engineering) so they can perform their daily duties without interruption
- Set up ERP new users and determine access while considering segregation of duties
- Remove ERP user access timely after receiving employee updates from Human Resources
What you will bring to the role as a Senior Cost Accountant:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of experience as a Cost Accountant in a manufacturing environment
- QAD (ERP system) experience
- Experience with ERP administration
- Time and Task Management
- Ability to apply general accounting principles
- Basic Microsoft Office Suite and Advanced Excel skills
Take the first step on your new career path! To submit yourself for consideration for this role, simply click the apply button and complete our mobile-friendly online application. Once we’ve reviewed your application details, a recruiter will reach out to you with the next steps! For questions or more information about this role, please call our office at (651) 772-9225.
As an equal-opportunity employer, Dahl Consulting welcomes candidates of all backgrounds and experiences to apply. If this position sounds like the right opportunity for you, we encourage you to take the next step and connect with us. We look forward to meeting you!