Senior Project Accountant - Hybrid
Minnetonka, MN 55343 US
Do you have real estate or construction-related accounting experience? Don't miss this hybrid accounting job in the Twin Cities Metro! Dahl Consulting is currently partnering with a commercial real estate company. We work one-on-one with great candidates to help connect them with local employment opportunities. This company is hiring a Project Accountant for a permanent role. Interested? Get more details below!
- Worksite Location: Hybrid (2-3 days in the office) in Minnetonka, MN
- Salary: $70,000-$85,000 per year, depending on skills & experience
What you will be doing as a Project Accountant:
- Support Project Management teams during the project life cycle
- Complete quarter-end analysis of margin reviews, incurred costs, percent complete and review revenue recognition reports
- Ensure projects are closed out promptly and following closing procedures
- Review monthly project cash flow, assist in preparing project billings, and compile support for owner funding
- Provide support for reviewing non-complying and expiring insurance certificates
- Review and analyze owner contracts
- Set up and maintain project information and status
- Develop, document, implement, and improve project accounting process flows
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 2+ years of accounting experience, experience in real estate or construction-related accounting is a plus
- Ability to take the initiative and work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to function as an integral team member, with great attention to detail and ability to work under time constraints to meet deadlines in a changing environment
- Working familiarity with Oracle JD Edwards Enterprise One is a plus, but not required
Take the first step on your new career path! To submit yourself for consideration for this role, simply click the apply button and complete our mobile-friendly online application. Once we’ve reviewed your application details, a recruiter will reach out to you with next steps! For questions or more information about this role, please call our office at (651) 772-9225, or start an online chat with us.
As an equal opportunity employer, Dahl Consulting welcomes candidates of all backgrounds and experiences to apply. If this position sounds like the right opportunity for you, we encourage you to take the next step and connect with us. We look forward to meeting you!