Senior Web & Mobile Developer
Saint Louis Park, MN 55416 US
- Worksite Location: Hybrid in St. Louis Park, MN (2 days on-site; 3 days remote)
- Salary: $120,000-$160,000 annually, based on skills & experience
This role will be responsible for the development of custom, dynamic web applications for ATS's intranet, extranet, and internet presence. Assigned tasks and projects range from complex to extremely complex requiring master level skill and advanced aptitude regarding programming standards, methods, and best practices.
What you'll do as the Senior Web & Mobile Developer:
- Assist Managers with assignment of work backlog to other developers, assist in the creation and support of other developers' individual development plans.
- Coach Level 2 Developers with complex work assignments and mentor them on proper coaching techniques for their work with Level 1 Developers.
- Mitigate significant risks associated with projects, which have a high technical complexity and/or involve significant challenges to the business.
- Proficiently develop Android and iOS code.
- Design prototypes and coordinate development and application plans with the development team or business.
- Analyze and anticipate and flag potential issues before any code is written.
- Complete advanced troubleshooting and debugging code to optimize performance.
- Participate in all phases of software development life cycle and maintain documentation files.
- Architect all aspects of solution delivery life cycle including analysis, estimation, design, coding, testing, production deployment, and support.
- Assess the cost and benefit for different solutions and recommend/decide on appropriate designs.
- Maintain and develop the creation/maintenance/adherence to standard operating procedures (SOP's) and control processes for development practices.
- Apply standard mobile development patterns and practices to support designing and building of applications ensuring they are fit for purpose, secure, scalable, and maintainable.
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications, and protocols.
- Participate in the definition of mobile front-end architecture and organizational best practices.
- Effectively balance completing tasks while coaching and assisting Level 2 Developers as well as other Senior Developers.
What you will bring to the role as a Senior Web & Mobile Developer:
- 4-year Degree in information technology, computer science, software development or a related field, or 2-4 years of related field experience required.
- 10 years' full time and relevant experience in mobile application design and development, establishing and maintaining group development standards and practices.
- Must be proficient in developing native Android and iOS code.
- Ability to deploy native apps to iOS and Android app stores.
- Proficient in working with cloud platforms (Microsoft Azure, AWS, and Google Cloud).
- Work with Java/Spring ecosystem and Microservice design principles.
- Leverage and use cross-platform frameworks such as Ionic/Cordova or Flutter.
- Proficient in building/testing/deploying automation tooling.
- Advanced knowledge of object-oriented programming and best practices.
- Must demonstrate an effective ability to guide and instruct entry-level developers.
As an equal opportunity employer, Dahl Consulting welcomes candidates of all backgrounds and experiences to apply. If this position sounds like the right opportunity for you, we encourage you to take the next step and connect with us. We look forward to meeting you!