Minneapolis, MN 55402 US
Join a growing team and gain great work experience! Dahl Consulting is currently partnering with a leading company in the business-to-business service industry. We work one-on-one with great candidates to help connect them with employment opportunities. This company is hiring a Site Manager for a contract-to-hire role! Interested? Get more details below
- Worksite Location: Minneapolis, MN
- Pay Rate: $20-22/hour
The Site Manager is responsible for providing functional and performance guidance to the workforce at the site location. This position will coordinate all site work assuring that scheduled plans are met. This person is responsible for guidance and training while making sure quality and output are within Client standards.
What you will do as a Site Manager:
- Perform and/or coordinate all site-specific job responsibilities
- Supervise, organize, and coordinate assigned workloads while coordinating personnel and supplies
- Responsible for training, productivity monitoring, quality requirements, and quantity requirements
- Analyze and control all production costs to produce profit for the area(s) of responsibility
- Give input to subordinates’ work performance reviews
- Perform limited corrective action counseling and coaching
- Demonstrate working knowledge in the following areas: Fulfillment, Mail Services, Copying/Printing, Scanning, Reception, Hospitality, Courier Services, Shipping & Receiving, Legal Services
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous Lead and/or Management experience
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodations
- Ability to work well under pressure and achieve deadlines
- Ability to work with detailed information accurately
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook software
- Valid Driver’s license and clean driving record may be required
Take the first step on your new career path! To submit yourself for consideration for this role, simply click the apply button and complete our mobile-friendly online application. Once we’ve reviewed your application details, a recruiter will reach out to you with the next steps! For questions or more information about this role, please call our office at (651) 772-9225.
As an equal-opportunity employer, Dahl Consulting welcomes candidates of all backgrounds and experiences to apply. If this position sounds like the right opportunity for you, we encourage you to take the next step and connect with us. We look forward to meeting you!