Remote, UT 55555 US
- Contract Duration: 6 months
- Worksite Location: Remote
This company is seeking a Technical Architect who has experience with the full Salesforce Suite, along with strong attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively across technical teams.
What you’ll do as a Technical Architect:
- Integrate, connect, and utilize Salesforce suite including but not limited to CRM, Marketing Cloud, Datorama
- Build, test, and deploy marketing campaigns including personalized and dynamic content via email and SMS
- Demonstrate a strong command of technical details to translate proposed solutions into functional specifications
- Troubleshoot and support implemented Salesforce applications
- Leverage Journey Builder to deliver multi-touch communications
- Create SQL queries in Automation Studio to segment audiences
- Maintain best practices for Marketing Automation Platforms, including troubleshooting, naming conventions, list management, etc.
- Provide troubleshooting / first line of support for stakeholders working on deliverables and encountering errors or technical issues with the SFMC platform
- Ensure flawless execution of marketing campaigns in SFMC
- Leverage marketing automation tools to develop transactional, promotional, and informational content strategies that maximize customer retention
- 3-5+ years of direct experience working with Salesforce platforms
- Experience with SQL scripting for automated and triggered deployments, direct code requirements for partners, and managing QA/UAT testing
- Strong project management skills, attention to detail, and the ability to juggle multiple priorities concurrently
- Strong experience in campaign execution and development experience using AMPScript
- SFMC certifications including Marketing Cloud Admin, Marketing Cloud Email Specialist, or Salesforce Admin (must have if no degree)
As an equal-opportunity employer, Dahl Consulting welcomes candidates of all backgrounds and experiences to apply. If this position sounds like the right opportunity for you, we encourage you to take the next step and connect with us. We look forward to meeting you!